Instructions for ePoster Presenters
The ePosters will be available on the congress platform during the entire congress, but there is no specific time that the E-Poster presenters are required to be online. Within the platform, there is a messaging service to facilitate scientific exchange. Messages can be sent by participants directly to the presenter’s email (without seeing the presenters email address) by clicking the envelope icon.
ePoster Discussion Sessions
A selection of ePosters will be scheduled in dedicated ePoster Discussion Sessions. The presenters in these sessions will upload a 1-page ePoster file to the general poster gallery (see instructions below) and also prepare a short PPT about their abstract (2-3 slides) for the Poster Discussion Session.
This will be a pre-recorded session with live Q&A discussion. Each presenter will have 4 minutes allocated for their pre-recorded presentation and there will be a total of 10-15 minutes for group Live Q&A discussion.
ePoster Discussion presenters will receive information on how to book a recording session for their short oral presentation in early August. Recordings will begin in August and the deadline to complete the recording will be 2 September 2021.
Technical specifications for preparing your ePoster:
Deadline for uploading ePosters: 13 September, 2021 (midnight CET)
Presenters will receive a dedicated link to upload their ePosters via email in early August.
Please submit your ePoster as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
You may use a template for guidance that can be downloaded HERE
- File format: PDF format. 1 page is recommended.
- Orientation: Create your document in PowerPoint Landscape Layout 16×9 and save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica fonts are recommended
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
Recording your MP3 audio file for your ePoster
Presenters of abstracts accepted for ePoster Presentation are encouraged to include a short 3-5 minute audio recording to accompany their ePoster.
Click HERE for instructions on how to record a short audio file for your ePoster.
In case you encounter any difficulties with the format, please contact email@example.com
By uploading your ePoster and audio file, you agree to having it published in the official Congress publications including the LUPUS CORA 2021 website and virtual platform for the duration of 3 months following the Congress.