REGISTRATION FEES (Euro):
Delegates from Low&Lower-middle Income Countries*
Allied Health Care Professional ***
UNTIL september 1, 2021
from september 2, 2021
*Low&Lower-middle income countries: Countries classification is defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. . Click here for more information on the Country Classification data according to the World Bank website.
**The Trainee registration is available for “Clinicians in Training” and “non-Tenured Scientists” (scientist not being professor or associate professor) under 35 years of age. A letter of confirmation of your status from the Head of Unit or Institute must accompany the formal registration form.
*** Refers to: Nurse/Physiotherapist/Psychologist/Dietician/Social Worker/ Occupational Therapist/Audiologist – in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
**** Patients can attend the congress scientific sessions but not the sponsored (promotional) sessions or the exhibition.
The Virtual Conference will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the program, including
- Access all presentations and session recordings.
- Create your own schedule to attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever you choose.
- Network with colleagues. Browse the list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific program and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the online meeting.
- Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the meeting digital abstract book and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster online consultations.
- Join the Live QA sessions.
- Visit the online exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 Euro handling fee is required)
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: LUPUS-CORA 2021 Congress, Venice
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-278
IBAN No: CH75 0483 5150 0934 9227 8
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received until and including September 2, 2021 – full refund
- Cancellations received between September 3 and September 22, 2021 – 50% will be refunded
- As of September 23, 2021 – no refund will be made
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
For press registration, please send your press credentials for verification to the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your status has been verified, you will be registered with press registration.
LUPUS&CORA 2021 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 9080488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140