What to expect
LUPUS & CORA 2021 – An Enhanced Virtual Experience
The LUPUS & CORA 2021 Congress will be the first joint event between the LUPUS & CORA, which will take place entirely online on 6-9 October, 2021!
The Benefits of a Virtual Congress
At the Virtual LUPUS & CORA 2021 we will connect, share and learn:
- Immersive and personalized virtual experience: You will enjoy a fully personalized, interactive experience through our platform. Take part in all scientific sessions, oral presentations, view e-posters, and join live debates.
- Get the best of both fields: The varied parallel sessions at the joint LUPUS & CORA 2021 Virtual Congress are divided in two tracks – SLE and CORA, giving you a better insight of both and showcasing the very best clinical, biological, and translational advances in SLE and autoimmunity
- Watch scientific sessions live and on-demand: We have prepared an exceptionally exciting and diverse scientific program. You will be able to join live sessions and interact with speakers, as well as access content on-demand whenever and wherever you want for up to 3 months after the congress.
- Earn 28 CME credits: Participate in the scientific program and be eligible to receive CME credits.
- Network with your peers: You will have the chance to engage with and learn from world-renowned international practitioners, researchers and professionals. Join chats and video groups, send questions to presenters, and of course, connect on social media.
- Visit the Virtual Exhibition Hall: Discover the latest developments from the industry at the booths and speak directly with organization/company representatives.
- Advance your knowledge: Access the latest scientific information and contribute to the field of SLE and autoimmunity from the comfort and safety of your own home.
Sign up and be the first to receive the latest updates on the virtual congress platform, scheduled sessions, confirmed speakers, and more. We will publish instructional videos and insights into the platform ahead of the upcoming LUPUS & CORA 2021 Virtual Conference.
0 COVID/Vaccination Sessions
0 Plenary Sessions
0 Live Interactive Workshops
0 Parallel CORA Debates
0 Parallel LUPUS Sessions
0 Invited Speakers
Join us from anywhere!
Whilst 2021 has many unknowns, some things are certain: the world of SLE is at a crossroads. Advances in technology mean that it is now possible to address virtually any biological target with a specific therapy. This year’s joint virtual congress will enable the communities behind LUPUS and CORA to meet online and will provide the chance of dissecting critical issues in detail, accommodating debates and different points of view explained by selected experts.
Registered participants will receive their login details and further information about their attendance a week prior to the Congress. The virtual platform will be accessible for 3 months after the event, giving you the chance to watch and re-watch session at your own pace.
We are looking forward to meeting you online!